Hydrus Detergents are formulated with a special scale preventative package. This helps Hydrus Detergents prevent lime and soap build up in the heating coil and in all components in contact with the water.
Scale Stop scale preventative package helps protect Pressure Washers by reducing maintenance costs, prolonging machine life, reducing downtime, de-scaling costs and by reducing operating costs by maximizing coil heat transfer.
Scale Stop is a blend of chemicals that help prevent scale and soap build-up. It chemically softens water by tying up calcium and magnesium than normally possible.
Scale Stop has a component that inhibits the growth of crystals of water hardness and soap scale. This component also prevents crystals from bonding together to form scale in the coil and other components.
Scale Stop also helps improve detergent performance. Certain components of the Scale Stop actually aid in soil removal as well as preventing scale.
When you use Hydrus Detergents with Scale Stop you receive the following benefits:
- Heating Coils:Heats more effectively with reduced scale. No flow restrictions occurs and the coil life can be prolonged. The customer can also experience reduced repairs, down time and de-scaling costs.
- Trigger Guns: Reduces down time and the expense of seals and seal repairs.
- Pressure Relief Valves: Help prevent the potential of a hazardous malfunction. Adds safety.
- Nozzles: Reduces downtime to unclog or replace the nozzle.
- Thermostat Probe: Helps prevent scale and soap build-up around the probe and prevents dangerous over-heating of water. Adds safety.
- Motor/Engines: Scale Stop reduces the workload caused by components restricted by scale build-up.
- Pumps: Helps extend pump life and reduce pump repair costs and down time by preventing scale particles from causing wear.
- Detergent Injectors: Scale Stop reduces injector plugging. This reduces maintenance and helps deliver consistent trouble free performance.
- Unloader Valves: Helps keep unloader valves functioning properly. This helps prevent severe pump damage and reduces maintenance and downtime.
- Burners: Scale Stop keeps the heat transfer system scale free and allows for maximum efficiency. This saves fuel and wear by reducing prolonged running of the burner. Scale Stop keeps operating and maintenance costs to an absolute minimum. The increased heat transfer ability reduces the fuel and electrical costs.
According to the United States Bureau of Standards, the buildup of lime and scale requires more fuel to heat water to any given temperature.
Examples are as follows:
- 1/16″ of scale build up requires 15% more fuel to heat.
- 1/4″ of scale build up requires 15% more fuel to heat.
- 3/8″ of scale build up requires 15% more fuel to heat.
- 1/2″ of scale build up requires 15% more fuel to heat.
Lime or scale is the number one cause of heat transfer system failure. Scale Stop helps your pressure washer operate at maximum efficiency while reducing operating and repair costs, while maximizing customer satisfaction.